B Free Hangers offers the top custom hangers, printed hangers & stock hangers in wood, rubber coating & Lucite acrylic. We design, manufacture & supply garment hangers to retail stores, manufacturer's showrooms & residential interior designers. B Free also offers mannequins, torsos, bathing suit forms, custom garment racks & garment bags.
- Placid Blue Lucite acrylic hangers are fresh for this spring.
- Black Wood Hangers generate a distinguished design impact.
I'm Bert Spitz, and I have been creating original garment hanger designs since 1972! We are experts in custom hangers, including wood, Lucite acrylic, and printed garment hangers. For brand recognition, we can easily add your own personalized logo to any hanger.
Our goal is to custom manufacture the absolute best in clothing hangers, mannequins, and custom racks for your specific needs. Need delivery? From the date of an order, we can ship many of our custom printed hangers in less than one week!
"B Free has created a revolutionary concept in the hanger industry; innovative design and unparalleled customer service." – Lew Falzon, Theory LLC
To contact us, please submit the form below.
- Pantone colors of the year... Ultimate Gray and Illuminating. The Light at The End of the Tunnel!
- Sunny yellows are a brilliant Lucite acrylic hanger choice!
- For everyone first of all...
-B KINDER in 2021!
-Opal Lucite acrylic hangers are always great for a gentle yet interesting winter’s day and beyond shimmer.
-Snowy decor calls for white Lucite acrylic hangers and white wood hangers.
Even better...White is seasonless!
- Shades of red are quite visually appealing! Custom Lucite acrylic hangers with NEW red hardware will add glamour to any setting. New hardware finishes on the way
- Pink Lucite acrylic hangers can be calming, vibrant or dramatic and go very well with different metallic hardware.
- Pick any Pantone Color and combine it with your choice of finished metal hardware hooks, bars and clips!
- Bright white hangers are neutral yet bold!
- Grey and brown color schemes are showing up this season.... grey hangers/mahogany hangers!
- Clarity is needed in these times. Clear lucite acrylic hangers give you that (at least in your design environment). They are classic but also very modern.
- Unify your hangers! A unified look vs. mixed demonstrates so much more design awareness!
- Warm fall colors...amber, bronze, cinnamon, ginger, and terracotta look great paired with walnut wood hangers! Bronze hardware available?
- Faded denim blue is a great neutral color for a hanger!
- According to the Wall Street Journal, retail needs to return to great customer service and in store innovation. Creative and exciting store design adds to an aesthetic experience!
- Fall ushers in longer nights. Black hangers offer a dramatic yet neutral design option. Choices include black Lucite/acrylic hangers and wood hangers either anti-slip rubber coated or velvet covered.
- Grey is a very neutral and serene color...grey wood hangers are a great design option.
- "As good as gold" hangers add a modern touch to decor.
- These times call for calming color hangers. Pastels are muted and soothing.
- Blue is associated with the sky and ocean (shades of blue.) Coordinating finish blue clips anyone?
- PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR MASK!
- Color is the least expensive way to work wonders in a design environment.
- Back to earth brown and taupe colors are having a comeback. Walnut wood hangers are part of this trend.
- On the other hand, young affluent consumers love grey according to Wall Street Journal.
- A dose of color will welcome spring. Custom Lucite acrylic hangers are available in the colors of the rainbow.
- Earth tones are replacing greys as the most popular neutrals. Natural wood hangers, walnut, and mahogany hangers are available!
- As per the Wall Street Journal...and custom hangers will enhance stores!
- First and foremost, our wishes for 2020 are expressed in our holiday hanger.
- Cleanse your design palette! Shades of white hangers fit the bill.
-Balanced neutrals, earthy greens, and vivid orange in a design environment create feelings of warmth, welcoming, and impact on how people feel!
-Colors that will never look dated...ie...out of style/White, neutrals and blue hangers are readily available
-Mineral hues for hangers... very celestial and restorative
-Mannequin is an art, as seen in Whitney Biennial. B artistic and creative with your displays. It makes a difference.
Brass hanger hardware is a great coordinating option conveying that same feeling.
-Think teal this fall! Custom order teal acrylic hangers or use grey or mahogany wood hangers to accent it!
- All-time favorite entries are highlighted this month:
Vintage Hangers - Reason...A trend that endures. Period!
The Thin Shaper was created back in the early 1980’s. It was designed to give a more visually appealing broad shoulder ‘look’ at 1” thick and to take up about half the hanging space. It allowed for almost 50% more garments to be fit in the same space as the 1.5” to 2” thick hangers of the time. So popular for the last 30+ years and then rubber coating them in 2015 to make them anti-slip. Simply Phab!
Taking nothing away from the Thin Shaper and only adding to the demand that called for a look that would truly accentuate...Say Hello to the Super Chubby!
Saving the best for last...or should I say the last of the best...The Standard...The Staple...The Champion of All Practical Styles...The FX-2!
*Any custom Pantone color can be made in either transparent or opaque!
Memphis design is timeless...A standout with colorful acrylic hangers!
Bright colors are making a comeback. Orange is a distinguishing choice!
Vintage wood hangers can be distinctly modern...especially with Rose Gold/Copper!
Choose a signature color in acrylic or wood. Create a color branded hanger identity!
Walk On The Moon colors are subtle, neutral lucite/acrylic hangers that celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first moonwalk!
How about bright, optimistic yellow hangers? Good Day Sunshine!
-Quality is never a trend!
The bitterness of poor quality remains
long after the sweetness of low price
is forgotten, according to Benjamin Franklin.
-Neon brights and even glow-in-the-dark are currently very stylish.
How about glow-in-the-dark branded hangers?!
-Copper and particularly polished copper are warm
trending hanger and hardware choices.
-B-Unique B-Different B-Free Just-B
Who knew tie/dye would be back in style?
This groovy pattern works great with bright color Lucite/acrylic hangers!
More blues...shades of blue in decor include Lucite/acrylic hangers.
Effervescent iridescence and its lustrous rainbow-like play of colors are trending for spring! Opal Lucite/acrylic hangers are timeless as well.
Add logos/distinctive hardware to your hangers! Small touches matter!
Colorful hangers are visually exciting!
Wood hangers in a warm range of color from natural to mahogany are trending.
Blue hangers are trending!
Retailers are shifting clicks to bricks...internet brands are moving into stores; China is merging e-commerce with stores as well thru cell phone apps. These changes create a need for an exciting store environment that can be achieved with custom hangers!
-Custom color hangers can define a space.
-Custom hardware can help a hanger pop!
-Branded hangers with logos also create an exclusive design element.
- Living Coral is The Pantone Color of The Year 2019
-We also like past Pantone colors of the year in either opaque or transparent as a wonderful hanger and design choices.
-Rum, a rich, warm brown, is trending for the new year. Walnut and mahogany wood hangers with your choice of hook finish are distinguishing choices!
-Camouflage is a fun design trend. It looks fabulous with black acrylic and wood hangers.
-Colder weather calls for heavier outerwear. Jacket Hangers provide support for fall and winter clothing.
Chubbies for Cold Weather
-Jacket Hangers are available with several swivel hook shape options.
TUE Swivel Hook
FLAT MILL END Swivel Hook
MILL END Swivel Hook
--Embracing a full range of blue, teal, and gray is a key direction for 2019 Color Trends. Layer light and dark blues on walls, cabinets, furniture, and décor items for impactful results. Brushes of metallic gold add a touch of luxe.
-There are many hanger hardware choices! Among them...
-Constellation acrylic hangers are sparkling!
-Color changes everything!
-Combining the industrial look of metal hardware with the warmth of a wood hanger creates a contemporary design.
-The "new" metal is brass.
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY LINGERS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN! - Benjamin Franklin.
-Distressed wood hangers and Lucite acrylic hangers are modern design looks created by 'rose gold' copper hooks & clips
-Custom Lucite acrylic hangers/distressed wood hangers printed with a logo create brand recognition.
-Varying hook and clip finishes on custom hangers also enhance a unique design.
-Glow in the dark hangers are unique!
-Custom branded hangers add to the unique quality of your display space.
-Online shopping is quick and easy... but the in person experience can be aided by fabulous customer service and a creative environment. B Free offers both!
-Bright color hangers will follow a spring design trend...red, orange, yellow, and blue Lucite acrylic hangers are available.
-Warm light-colored neutral wood hangers are popular and easy to work within a designed space.
-The new spring palette...B Free likes to suggest choices!
-Antique brass, copper/rose gold, and black chrome are distinctive choices for hardware finishes.
ANTIQUE BRASS HOOK.
COPPER/ROSE GOLD HOOK.
BLACK CHROME HOOK.
Opal always is a classic hanger color. It’s neutral but interesting! It’s a particularly good option for warm weather clothing.
-Don't be afraid to be bold in coloring your world! Vividly colored hangers can create a lasting first impression.
-Red hangers with gold hardware make a strong declarative statement!
-The range of colors from pale pink hangers to deep pink hangers follows a popular range from shades of pink into lavender.
-Baby hangers always make a great gift!
-The new year calls for new branding techniques...
Various types of logos can create branded hangers.
-50 years since the iconic Yellow Submarine film came out in 1968. So many ways to commemorate an occasion!
-Concrete and wood translates to walnut and mahogany wood hangers with satin chrome hooks and clips if desired
-Winter White hangers always cleanse the design palettes!
- Stained or bleached wood hangers add a design element to an environment.
- 'Chubby' hangers display garments quite effectively.
- Hot pink has become a fashion and design statement due to the popularity of rosé wines.
How about a hot pink logo on opal?
E-commerce shops are opening brick and mortar stores...so make them stand out!
- Red hangers are trending
Any Shape…Any Material
- Pumpkin is the new black...Orange hangers are available in Lucite/acrylic or wood
Any Shape…Any Material
- S Hooks anyone?
Gold or Rose Gold/Copper
* There are choices to be made when purchasing a wood hanger in terms of finish. Custom wood hangers can be any Ben-Moore paint or stain color.
* Stained wood hanger
Stained Matte Walnut Vintage
* Painted Wood Hanger
High Gloss Red
Custom Silver Grey
Semi-Gloss Red Burgundy
* Distressed wood hangers are a rich and luxurious display option
* Bright color hangers such as blue add pop to a neutral environment
* Broad shoulder hangers for display show off a garment's shape and also evoke a sense of luxury
* Cerused wood is an updated name for pickled wood, and it is stained with a big emphasis on the wood grain. Rubbed into the open grooves and pores of the wood, the whiting process brings out and highlights the wood grain.
*Marble is a major design trend that can go from rustic to modern and is quite neutral. Marbleized hangers are coming very soon!
*Shiny copper/gold metal is replacing chrome in some new design environments. B Free's custom hangers allow you the option of choice of hardware finish on your hangers, and now is “S” hooks too!
*Pearl and opal Lucite acrylic hangers offer a subtle alternative with added shimmer to enhance the garments and design elements of the surrounding environment. Lucite acrylic hangers offer the advantage of being MADE IN THE USA!
-Silver pearl with silver
-Copper pearl with copper
-Moonglow Beige with gold
-Sunset pink with silver
-Luli Fama opal with gold
-Beatles LOVE opal with silver